After a mild October up here in New England, it is now officially sweater weather. Here are some knits I’d be perfectly happy cozying up in as the temperature continues to drop…
(1) Frenchie Sweater, J.Crew, $98
(2) Peckson Cable Sweater, Jack Wills, $99
(3) Solid Varsity Cardigan, Delia’s, $36
(4) Swan Sweater, Miss Selfridge, $68
(5) A Row in Montreux Sweater, ModCloth, $75
(6) School Sweater, J.W. Anderson for Topshop, $100
Now a real question I’ve been debating all season: what do you think is the appropriate amount of money to spend on a sweater?