I’m excited to present a little video I did with Bona Clara (remember my review of their skin care line here?) I got to show off one of my favorite products of theirs– the SPF moisturizer. I’m no vlogger so go easy on me! :)
The SPF 29 sunscreen + moisturizer runs at $40 and is worth every penny– I am SO thrilled to not have to worry about greasy sunscreen all over my face this summer! Click here to shop the SPF that’s right for your age.
One of my favorite things about Boston is that you are never more than an hour away from a beach. We put up with some pretty gross + unbearable winters here, but it’s worth it when summer hits and you can hop on [literally] a subway to sand. This is my favorite sort of New England beach look: a nautical two-piece, lightweight maxi dress, and a wide-brimmed sun hat. And of course sunscreen– I signed the sun savvy pledge long ago and hope you will too!
(1) Navy Stripe Bikini Bandeau + Bottoms, Topshop, $52
(2) Pulau Shades, Anthropologie, $38
(3) Maxi Dress, Free People, $100
(4) Patent Bow Sun Hat, Juicy Couture, $90
(5) Shelly Jelly Sandals, Lilly Pulitzer, $38
(6) Audrey Tote, Tory Burch, $265
Bonus points? This look also works for the 4th of July!