OOTD + Patent Leather Flats

Sunday Shopping Skirt, Anthropologie
White tee, H&M
Pearl necklace, J Crew
White patent flats, Lacoste

The shoes I’m wearing here are easily one of my favorite pairs I’ve ever owned. They’re so special to me because I got them in Paris four years ago (?!) when I was there with my family. And they go with just about every outfit I own so they were incredibly worth it. They are long gone from Lacoste, but Gabriella Rocha sells an almost identical style, available in 5 10 16 colors! I’m lusting over the pale pink ones though:

On another note, two great giveaways going on this week! Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore is giving away a Graphic Image 2012 Planner (so chic!!), and Ashley Brooke is offering a gorgeous Vineyard Vines clutch (want. so badly.). Check out those links and get entering!!

Have a fun weekend everyone! I’ll be busy moving!

Comments

1. says

adore this outfit!!! you look like you’re about to hop on to that bike haha that you have as a background ;p i ADORE that you’re wearing patent leather mary janes so cute!!!!

2. says

Oh, you darling thing! You look refreshingly lovely, I love how natural your beauty is. And your outfit is cute as can be. That skirt is so cute, and the shoes! They’re insanely adorable.

xoxo
    Em

3. says

I didn’t even know Lacoste made shoes, let alone anything this cute!! Zara has been making some cute flats like this lately (with the cute ankle strap). I just picked up a colorful pair.

4. says

I tried this skirt on but it didn’t look as cute on you as it did on me!! I love the shoes- The pale pink ones are my favorite but I could see myself buying lots of different colors!

5. says

I am loving that skirt! I was really looking for a similar one for my summer rotation, but never found one that was quite right. Guess it is on the list for next summer’s shopping (and yes, I plan shopping out that far in advance).

6. says